We are looking for an experienced "Video Editor & Videographer", who will be responsible for editing videos to create high quality video contents. Responsibilities include videography, video editing, research and development and equipment management. The candidate will also manage video projects from concept to completion and filming as well as motion graphics.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with YouTube channel or multi-channel in video network or ad agency.
- Well-versed in the use of Adobe and other related editing software’s.
- Should be able to deliver Broadcasting Quality Content including TV ads and short documentaries.
- Required to have knowledge and understanding of most matters relating to videography, Photography, lighting for capturing stills and knowledge of video compression standards, quality standards (aspect ratios, interlacing, frame rates, color correction and others).
- Experience with Audio quality (noise cancellation, audio cleaning and mixing) and production workflows.
- Knowledge and experience of sourcing video material, footage's from a wide range of open sourced as well as paid video/image libraries.
- Camera and photography skills would be a plus for the position.
- Having excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
- Able to do editing on video contents to a high quality standard to produce video contents for campaigns, events and marketing videos.
- The ability to create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software listed below:-
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop (will be an advantage)
- Adobe Illustrator (will be an advantage)
- well knowledge of 3D animation
- Applicant will need to present a video portfolio of original work.
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Multimedia or equivalent experience in the industry.
- A relevant qualification in video editing, videography/film or similar field.
- The candidate should be able to show a proven experience in Video Editing.
- Experience in Videography.
- Experience of working in a corporate environment.