Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete accurate warehouse productivity reports for upper management.
- Ensure warehouse compliance with all company safety regulations as well as compliance with a healthy work environment and legal requirements.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Operate forklift and other basic lifts and labor saving devices.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Practice safe warehouse procedures, identify potential hazards, and recommend improvements to standard procedures.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- At least 4 years of experiences in warehouse and distribution
- Preferable in telecom knowledge & experiences
- Bachelor’s degree holder and diploma (or) certificate in Logistics/ supply chain/ warehousing management
- Computer literate (MS Office) and familiar with SAP-WMS software system.
- Good analytical, team building and management skill.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good in English Proficiency (4 skills).
Working Time- 8:30 AM To 5:30 PM (Monday To Friday)
Saturday – 8:30 AM To 12:30 PM
Off Day- Sunday & Public Holidays