ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the implementation of Humanitarian WASH project activities as designed and planned in the work plan
- Be able to advise on technical WASH specifications, such as water tank capacity, hygiene materials, etc..
- Support partners in the formation of water user committees or similar structures to ensure appropriate technical and social interventions in order to secure outcome, impact and sustainability
- Identification of key hygiene practices (gender sensitive) to be addressed and sectors of the population with whom to engage and define an appropriate communications strategy to promote safe practices
- Implement WASH intervention with professionality to ensure technical and programmatic quality of the project
- Lead on the design and roll-out of WASH assessments and baseline studies as needed