1. Assist the Project Officer/Project Manager and work with other team members in
project start-up, planning and implementation meetings.
2. Prepare WASH and Shelter activities related work plan and facilitate the project
implementation of work plan.
3. Develop and submit monthly WASH related activity planning updates to Project
Manager relying on the project time-frame.
4. Work closely with Project Manager to make sure that the scope and direction of the
project as planned
5. Conduct WASH assessment in Internally Displaced People (IDP) camps
6. Conduct an assessment to understand what available resources are in target camps.
7. Supervise the camp committee to ensure the necessary actions are taken to protect
from the damage of the WASH facilities and shelter.
8. Keep records facilities lists correctly and timely.
9. Provide technical assistances related with Hygiene awareness, Hygiene campaign,
waste management, fecal desludging, to the WASH facilitators and volunteers.
10. Seek for technical support from partner agencies if needed.
11. Ensure an integration of activities by closely coordinating with the other team
12. Liaise with all relevant external stakeholders as required.
13. Build good relationships with relevant government departments and organizations
for the sake of smooth project implementation.
14. Supervise the project's occasional trainings and meetings and attend if necessary.
15. Monitor the progress of project activity, as compared to plans, suggests and make
adjustments as needed.
16. Regularly report update and activity progress to Project Manager.
17. Ensure visual materials (photos and videos) from the implemented activities.
1. A university degree of equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
2. At least 2 years’ experienced in a similar role with proven experience in writing good
reports and maintain accurate records (Both hard and soft filling system).
3. Good knowledge and skills of MEAL.
4. Good interpersonal, organizational, training and facilitation skills and a good team