QUALIFICATIONS & SELECTION CRITERIA
• Confirm professional with at least 5 years’ experience in laboratory
• Must have knowledge on water treatment solution (UF, UV, RO…)
• Always aware of the latest technology, innovations and best practices in its industry
• Good in English both writing and speaking. Birman native speaker
• Software: Office (Excel, Word)
• Good facilitation and liaison skills, especially with rural people
• Ability to provide clear information to his supervisor
• Attention to detail and high accuracy
• Ability to write laboratory and field mission report
• Be proactive and flexible person
• Be pedagogic and skill to transfer knowledge to entrepreneur
• Be respectful and transparent in dealing with others
• Open minded on innovation and source of proposal to optimize technical and water production aspects on kiosks
Under the overall authority of Chief Executive Officer of the Network Activities Group, collaboration and guidance from Program Manager, and the direct supervision of the Project Manager (Building the case for sustainable access to safe drinking water project), the Water Quality Officer will directly report to Technical Manager/ Project Manager and closely work with program team of NAG HQ and SASDW project team in Magway with the support of 1001fontaines technical team.
The contract will be for a period of One Year (with 3-month probation period), with the possibility of extension based on project requirements and performance annually.