▪ Assists the Welcome department in all administrative activities as requested and participate in
organizing pick-up and accommodation (hotel, apartment, house) for staff and guests.
▪ Interacts with relevant authorities (ministries, consulates, etc.) regarding certificates, visas, permits,
▪ Organizes staff travel (plane, train, bus, etc.) by the most effective costs/mean and, if required,
coordinates drop-off at / pick-up from airports, stations, etc.
▪ Organizes communication flow between ICRC offices, sub-delegations, delegations and/or
headquarters regarding staff travel.
▪ Keeps all appropriate databases up to date on staff members, missions and other travel, document
validity, residences and any other relevant information (schools, airlines, telephone numbers, etc.).
▪ Organizes Welcome files, business cards, briefing programs and tours of the delegation for new
▪ Organizes the Welcome side of events/meetings/seminars, coordinating with the parties concerned
Requirements and experience
▪ It is required to have a university degree or secretary diploma or equivalent.
▪ You should have at least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant field.
▪ Your communication skills should be excellent, and you should be fluent in written and spoken
English as well as Myanmar language.
▪ International experience, preferably in humanitarian sector, would be an asset
▪ Previous ICRC experience is also a strong asset.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, with capacity to engage, persuade and influence others
▪ Effective communication and listening skills
▪ Open minded, autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a
multidisciplinary and multicultural team
▪ Neat appearance, well developed writing and summarizing skills
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organised
▪ A 12-month contract extendable
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ A training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to our
beneficiaries as well as to support our staff members’ professional and personal development.