▪ You will ensure the smooth flow of new arrivals and visitors, sending necessary message or
notification for the departure/ movement of ICRC mobile and resident staffs.
▪ You will arrange accommodation both for mobile and resident staff arriving in Myitkyina and closely
coordinates with the Premises team for the preparation of guest rooms.
▪ You will also purchase and arrange local flight tickets to and from MYI and YAN for ICRC staff and
▪ It is in your duties to keep welcome file and accommodation plan up to date, liaise with Yangon
Welcome Services when necessary and maintain regular contacts with Hotel and Flight ticket
agents and negotiates rate.
▪ You will prepare the payment of hotel bills; flight ticket bills are to be done regular basic.
▪ You will prepare documentation for submission to the Immigration Department regarding the arrival
of mobile staff.
▪ You will arrange briefing program for new mobile staff and provide the MYI Welcome file to ICRC
staff visitors/newcomers and coordinate closely with Car Pool regarding field movements.
▪ Furthermore, you will update regularly the lists of staff's contact numbers, residence list and internal
▪ You will prepare and dispatches / receives and distribute internal and external mail to / from main
delegation, sub-delegations and offices in Myanmar.
▪ You will keep a proper electronic and/or paper filing of dispatch check lists and pouch notifications
and follows up on non-deliveries. Manages office supplies (stationery).
▪ You will contribute to implementing all information management projects in the delegation.
▪ In addition, you will ensure proper protection/use/storage of sensitive office supplies (ICRC stamps,
seals, letterhead stationery, etc.) and their compliance with the applicable visual identity rules.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and
independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and
dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with
assistance. The ICRC also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening
humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at
the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent
Requirements and experience
▪ At least 2 years’ work experience in similar field.
▪ Excellent communication skills, and fluency in written and spoken English as well as Myanmar
▪ Previous ICRC experience is a strong asset, particularly in administration field.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude.
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills.
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy.
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools.
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities.
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion.
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment.