MyJobs မှာ အခမဲ့ စီဗီ ရယူလိုက်ပါ။ သင့်ရဲ့ အလုပ်အကိုင် ရာဇဝင်ကို ၈၀% ပြည့်အောင် ဖြည့်စွက်ပြီး အဆင်သင့် စီဗီ ကို အခမဲ့ ရယူနိုင်ပါပြီ။  ဤနေရာတွင် ဖြည့်လိုက်ပါ။
PanAust Myanmar
အရွယ်စား:
26-50
အမျိုးစား:
တိုက်ရိုက်အလုပ်ခန့်အပ်ခြင်း
လုပ်ငန်းကဏ္ဍ:
စွမ်းအင်လုပ်ငန်း
newsletter sign up
အချိန်နှင့်တပြေးညီ သိရှိနိုင်ရန် အလုပ်ခေါ်စာများနှင့် အသက်မွေးဝမ်းကြောင်းနှင့်ပတ်သတ်သော သိမှတ်ဖွယ်ရာ အချက်အလက်များ ပါဝင်တဲ့ကျွန်တော်တို့ရဲ့ သတင်းလွှာကို တိုက်ရိုက်ရယူနိုင်ပါပြီ။

အကြောင်း PanAust Myanmar

Wuntho Resources Company Limited | PanAust – Company Profile

Wuntho Resources is part of the PanAust Group. PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea (PNG). The Company is focused on a sustainable business model associated with the production and sale of copper and gold, delivery of production goals and growth.


In Myanmar, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in Wuntho Resources Company Limited (WRCL) and has established a joint venture with Myanmar Energy Resources Group International Company Limited (MERG), a Myanmar-based company which holds the remaining 20 per cent of WRCL. Our Exploration sites are located in the township of Banmauk, Sagaing Region and we are committed to the future development of Myanmar and its people. This is an exciting time to join Wuntho Resources with our exploration licenses covering ~775km2, with additional licenses under application.

၀ဘ်ဆိုဒ်
လုပ်ငန်းကဏ္ဍ
စွမ်းအင်လုပ်ငန်း
ကုမ္ပဏီအရွယ်စား
26-50
ရုံးချုပ်များ
n/a
အမျိုးစား
တိုက်ရိုက်အလုပ်ခန့်အပ်ခြင်း
တည်ထောင်ခဲ့သည်
n/a
နောက်တွင်ဆက်လက်
n/a

ယခုစာမျက်နှာကိုမျှဝေပါ