Head of Internal Audit (Win Myint Mo Industries Co., Ltd)
by National Infrastructure Holdings Co., Ltd. (NIHC) in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Feb 15, 2023
- Develop an audit plan, including audit programs, an audit schedule, audit objectives, and an audit scope, based on a risk-based approach.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Conduct audits of internal controls within an organization to ensure that controls are functioning correctly and efficiently.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management programs within an organization to ensure that risks are identified and managed appropriately.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Lead the audit team in executing internal audit assignments as per the approved internal audit plan within the agreed timeline and scope to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- present audit findings reports and advice to management on control and risk issues for internal control improvement.
- Provide training to staff on the established policies and procedures of the company and the importance of ethics and compliance with laws and regulations, as well.
- Maintain open communication with management and advise on appropriate systems of controls and operational matters in a consulting capacity.
- Assure yourself and every team member that they fully comply with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps.
- Ad hoc support for projects assigned by management
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Financial Auditor (CFA) professional certification (or equivalent) is beneficial.
- must have 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in an internal and/or external audit environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous work experience as CIA or Head of Internal Audit at a multinational or large company, with a strong understanding of internal auditing, governance, risks, and assurance.
- ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, including the ability to express analytical conclusions and recommend actions in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills with sound judgment and the ability to act independently
- Flexibility in travel is required.
- Reward for over performance.
- Fun working environment.
- Join an experienced team.
- Banking & Finance
- Planning, communicating monitor
- Team work, leadership, analytic
Feb 15, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
National Infrastructure Holdings Co., Ltd. (NIHC)View profile
Energy & Utilities
No.36. Thein Phyu Rd,Yagon
Other similar jobs that might interest you