Internal Audit (MDY)
- Check and analyze daily operation of account, cash, inventory, counters and production.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare reports together with the audit findings, recommendations, root causes, prevention plans, and audit follow up.
- Present audit reports to Management Team on a regular-basis.
- Collaborate and communicate with various levels of Management to follow up on the status of remediation.
- Monitor regularly pre-audit and post-audit actions.
- Cooperate with an external auditing team.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tool, techniques and performance standards.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned Job.
(Basic Salary + Travel Allowance + Meal Allowance + Attendance Allowance + Overtime payments) + PH Allowance + Annual Bonus + Annual Leaves
Opportunity to learn extensive experience with our Finance Consultant team!
- Finance & Accounting Field
Other similar jobs that might interest you