by Cho Cho Co., Ltd in , Yangon, Myanmar
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Sep 20, 2023
- Plan, carry out and reports on compliance audit to verify that all Inventory, financial transaction, cash transaction and administrative are done in conform the policy of the group of companies.
- Inventory Management Audit- verify to ensure that inventory has been managed well by branch that included, physical stock balance keep in warehouse, stock in/out record, purchase order and delivery received, each transaction has signature and approved by respective manager.
- Cash management Audit: verify to ensure that cash has been managed well by branch that included, cash balance keep in safe, in bank, each transaction has signature and approved by manager. All cash are kept in safe place.
- Accounting Audit: All expenses and income must comply with the principle finance policy and approved by the manager attached with the invoice and receipt. General ledger is match with the cash books.
- Policy and Procedures Compliance Audit: To ensure that all Myanmar Zarla Distribution Co. Ltd's assets have been used properly in comply to companies' policy.
- All are kept in a safe place and there is inventory list has been monitor adequacy.
- Supervising audits and reviewing the work performed to ensure the adequacy of audit scope, the adequacy of testing performed, and the accuracy of conclusions reached.
- Direct involve and participate in actual fieldworks at branch audit from time to time to insure quality of work are procedures.
- Reviewing/editing individual branch audit reports and provide recommendations for ultimately improvement actions.
- Presenting and communicate audit finding at the audit and drafting related manager responses in the audit report.
- Performing other related work as assigned such as strong to be audit manufacturing factory.
- Responsible for all internal audit operations of group of companies, including developing an audit plan and work plan to achieve the goal of each period.
- Any Graduate (or) B.Com , LCCI Level (III).
- Must be able to (5) years related management field.
- Strong communication and teamwork.
- Able to audit distribution and manufacturing Sector.
- Strong analyst data overview and findings.
- Annual Bonus,
- Leave Bonus,
- Ferry provide.
- Financial Analysic, Budgeting ,
- Leadership skill
- Reporting and analysis
- Quality Auditing
- Financial Analysis
- Presentation and Reporting
- Coordinate and Communication
Sep 20, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you