by Cho Cho Co., Ltd in , Yangon, Myanmar
Farming & Livestocking
Sep 21, 2023
- Preparing and managing plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
- Designing and coordinating development projects for agricultural sector.
- Planning and managing production at agricultural businesses, fruit and vegetable farms.
- Plant treatment and green space management (agricultural and forests).
- Safeguarding environmental sustainability, safety and quality.
- Carrying out land-use planning in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Sale of professional agricultural products and technology.
- Post graduate B.Agr.Sc (or) M.Agr.Sc.
- Knowledge in soil science, crop production growth, temperature control and agri-food chain processes.
- Can be able to travel in needed of work during crop season.
- Have a minimum (5) years experience in work related.
- Good negotiation and accountability.
- Good organization and planning capabilities.
- Awareness and educate knowledge about agriculture to subordinates.
- Agrarian science and technology skills.
- Must understand and apply Greenhouse Hydroponic Technology.
- Able to do Agricultural Researches and Development.
- Must be able to manage for getting maximum yield of crops.
- Able to understand Agro-Chemicals.
- Must have Bsic Plant Protection Knowledge.
- Annual Bonus,
- Leave Bonus,
- Coordinate and Communication
- Team work, leadership, analytic
Sep 21, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you