Micro Lab Technician
by Colgate-Palmolive in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Quality Control & Assurance
Feb 07, 2023
- Perform microbiological sampling and analysis of finished goods, raw materials, water samples, WIP samples and C&S swabs and environmental samples in accordance with standard procedures.
- Be responsible for all sampling and monitoring programs for both lab and plant.
- Plan and manage microbiology lab equipment calibration and routine monitoring as per QMIC 0024.
- Ensure the media QC is carried out in accordance with QMIC 0015 and QMIC 0016.
- Serve as site MPI user and update the finished goods MSI data and water MSI into global MPI system.
- Plan and maintain enough stock of operational supplies such as microbiological media, reagents, API kits and standard culture.
- Oversee the revalidation and validation of the lab equipment in accordance with QMIC 0050.
- Understand and use basic laboratory safety equipment and instructions, precautions in handling reagents and disposal of microbiological waste according with local environmental regulations.
- Understand and precisely follow written lab procedures, global methods, local methods and published standard or compendia sources.
- Participates in failure investigations to collect the necessary samples when appropriate. Acquires basic knowledge of plant floor operations and equipment.
- Apply appropriate methodologies and data interpretation techniques to assist in overcoming technical difficulties and promote continuous improvement.
- Perform or assist the vendor during the installation qualification (IQ), operation qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ) of the analytical instruments.
- Maintains the laboratory quality control systems to assure validity of data.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory and GMP requirements relevant to job responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory notebooks and records.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain working area, instruments, equipment clean, neat and tidy.
- 2-3 years in related field
- EDUCATION: Graduate in Microbiology or other related biological science
- SKILL/KNOWLEDGE : Basic Microbiology and GMP, Basic Computer skill and Understanding of English
Working Hour - 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm on Weekday & 8:00 am ~ 12:00 pm on Saturday
Off Day - Sunday and public holiday
Transportation - Ferry arrangement according to ferry way (If out of Shwe Pyi Thar Township)
Uniform - Yes
Bonus - Yes
- Production and Quality control
- Quality Management System
- Able to manage and release
- • System Testing and Monitoring
Feb 07, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
Other similar jobs that might interest you