Implement sales and marketing plan and all activities to meet the established quality objectives of the team. Study markets, identifies potential customers, reviews competitors' initiatives and achieve competitive advantages. Contribute and drive to the development of new market/ new product development strategy, improving the sales performance and productivity through the provision of effective and efficient methods and strategies.
Essential and Responsibilities
- Daily visit to all Government and Private Hospitals and Laboratories according to visit plan and collect orders, promote products and follow up customers/end-user’ requirements, needs and feedback.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries/ information needs and provides positive, courteous services to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service and credit/ financing arrangements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing. Manage order process, delivery arrangement, payment process and inform to customer in a timely manner.
- Study about new market, new hospitals/ Lab and any new project and inform to Product Manager.
To effectively perform the duties of assistant, individuals must be able to demonstrate a number of skills that are essential to the position, which include:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- MBBS, Med Tech, or any graduate
- Prefer to experiences in related field
- Sales and Marketing
Other similar jobs that might interest you