Quality Assurance Manager
by Cho Cho Co., Ltd in , Yangon, Myanmar
Quality Control & Assurance
Sep 21, 2023
- Prepares and maintains monthly and quarterly quality assurance reports and performs related duties as required.
- Plans and organizes the day-to-day quality assurance program.
- Maintain accounting records for program and prepares daily deposits.
- Quality analysis must be made up to Final Analysis.
- Functions related to Quality Accuracy must be performed in accordance with the criteria.
- Quality Control must be performed at 100%.
- B.Sc (Chemistry) or B.Sc (IC) or Degree in Nutrition.
- Prefer Diploma in Food Technology (or) Food Science.
- Well known in Food Safety, Food Technology, ISO, HACCP, GHP and FSSC.
- Well experience related R & D Process, Lab & Micro Lab Process, Production Process & Raw Material Inspection Process.
- Experience in working with food manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Have a minimum of (5) years and above.
- Good teamwork, leadership, communication and strong integrity.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Proactive, good follow through and highly detail results oriented.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong report back and cooking must be hobby.
- Must be able to work in Mingalardone Industrial Zone (2).
- Annual Bonus.
- Leave Bonus.
- Meal Provide.
- Ferry Provide.
- Ability to work under pressure
- New product Innovation
- Quality assurance
Sep 21, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you