Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges and necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
Skills and Capabilities Requirement
· Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Consistent Professional Dress and Manner
· Experience with Administrative and clerical procedures
· Language Skills (English Four Skills)
· Good computer skill (Microsoft office, Photoshop & internet knowledge)
- Any Bachelor Degree holders
- At least 1 years working experience in related fields of business administration
- customer services
Other similar jobs that might interest you