Sale Executive ( Logistics)
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
• Experience in logistics/contracting sales (minimum 3 years’ experience)
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- • Sales Operations Management
Other similar jobs that might interest you