Supervisor - Improvement Engineer
by Colgate-Palmolive in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Engineering & Technical
Feb 04, 2023
- Creates, encourages, implements and maintains continuous plant operation and work system improvement to ensure that the plant’s overall performance is moving toward the manufacturing excellent concept.
- Driving continuous improvements through project implementation, continuous improvement activities and production support to achieve operational excellence. This includes (but not limited to) areas such as: EOHS improvements, Purchase and installation of new equipment, Identification and implementation of machine efficiency improvements, Change over time reduction, Quality improvement issues, Review and improving maintenance practices and spares parts requirements to improve equipment reliability and to reduce UPDT.
- Provide engineering technical support for the production team to optimize the efficiency of operation and maximize production output.
- Identification of throughput increase opportunities and implementation of continuous improvement activities to increase capacity
- Supports, Coordinates to complete Root Cause Analysis and implementing corrective actions
- Responsible for implementing new projects including preparing basis of design with consultants and Original Equipment Manufacturers and finalizing design with operations team
- Ensure all documentation systems are complete and updated accordingly with project and continuous improvement activities
- Supports Engineering Manager for DQ, IQ and OQ for new installations
- Supports Quality system and process implementation
- Works with EOHS team to promote and maintain safety environment in CPMM plant
- Participates in FTG project, i.e., Energy Savings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- 5-7 Years of experience in multinational consumer manufacturing environment
- EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree of Engineering in Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or related field.
- SKILL/KNOWLEDGE : Interpersonal Skill, People management, Problem Solving, Planning /Priority Setting, Competency of Analytical/Decision Making, English Communication, and Computer Skill
- KNOWLEDGE: GMP & EHS regulation
Working Hour - 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm on Weekday & 8:00 am ~ 12:00 pm on Saturday
Off Day - Sunday and public holiday
Transportation - Ferry arrangement according to ferry way (If out of Shwe Pyi Thar Township)
Uniform - Yes
Bonus - Yes
- Project requirements analysis
Feb 04, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
Other similar jobs that might interest you